2014 In Review
Holy cats. It’s 2015. The year I get married, the year I travel to Italy, the year I want to start making money on this blog, the year I’ll turn 26. There are so many ‘The Year I’ll….” I always get so excited for new years! So much potential and yet, I get nostalgic for the year that has passed. 2014 was so awesome and there were so many great memories!
Time goes by so quickly! Seriously I can’t believe that 2014 is over! No seriously. How did that happen?
Crazy. This year has been so awesome for me and for Eat Laugh Craft. I thought I would do a little round up of the top 5 posts on the blog this year! Counting down………..
5) Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Carrot Lentils with 1,401 views in 2014
4) Beef Yakisoba with 1,961 views in 2014
3) Skinny Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with 2,967 views in 2014
2) Black Bean & Corn Salsa with 3,045 views in 2014
1) Tomato, Potato, Zucchini, Summer Squash Casserole with 53,380 views in 2014. No that’s not a typo. Fifty three THOUSAND views in 2014. This is by far our most popular post on the blog and hopefully we can produce another viral popular post like this in 2015!
There you have it! Eat Laugh Craft’s popular posts of 2014! Thank you so all of you for making this blog what it is today! I’m so glad you love to come back and check out my ramblings on and on and on about food and my life! 🙂
I’m not one for new years resolutions I just don’t get in to them but I’ll leave you with this:
Do what makes you happy and don’t feel ashamed of being YOU. If you want to work out more, do it. If you want to cook more, do it. If you want to improve your patience, do it. Each day is the beginning of the rest of your life. You don’t need a new year on the calendar to start making you feel complete.
Happy 2015! Make it the best year yet 🙂
You go girl! All the best for 2015 and reaching and attaining your goals! There’s a lot of people out there who’ve made your summer squash casserole – me included!