Woot Woooooot it’s friday! Let me tell you- the first full week back at work after all the holiday shenanigans is H.A.R.D.
fo realz- I barely made it through. Especially since my teacher hubby-to-be had a snow/cold day off of school on Wednesday and it was sooo hard to wake up and go out in the -30 degree temperatures and drag my butt to work that day.
Jake and I have been KICKING BUTT on the wedding checklist this week! For those of you who may not know, I’m getting married this up coming June and I’m reaching the point I can no longer push things off until later and need to get them done now! Tuesday we shopped around for the guys suits and think we found what we are going to do, just need to try on a size (which they had to send to a location near us) on Monday and then most likely order those. Wednesday we shopped around for wedding bands and 90% sure we found what we like and will buy. We also created and added (some not all) items to our gift registry and I almost, almost booked a hair/makeup person for myself and my ladies for the big day of the wedding but even though I’d reached out to the person over a month ago (and she only got back to me a week ago) and we’d been talking all week, she wrote to me (5 hours after I told her I wanted to book her) that she’d just booked someone else for that day. Talk about frustrating!!! Seriously?!? how about a courtesy call or text saying “hey someone else is interested in your day and I just want to know your answer before I talk to this person. You know, since we’ve been talking for over a week”…….
I’m frustrated about it, mainly because a) that’s rude b) I’m super picky about make-up and hair and I’d FINALLLLLLY found someone willing to travel to my wedding place and who I thought was talented. So the search begins again. Buttttt- enough complaining! We got so much done this week and things are really coming together and I’m getting VERY excited for June to be here! Not mention my Italian adventure afterwards 🙂 I plan on sharing more wedding related ideas and details in the coming months buttt….before I do, I have to share this amazingly delicious and fast breakfast (or anytime of the day:) ) pizza with you!
– Pizza Crust (Homemade or store bought)
– 1 cup jarred Alfredo Pasta Sauce (I like this one)
– 1 package breakfast sausage
– 6-10 eggs
– 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
– desired pizza toppings (I like mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomatoes….really anything!)
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or whatever your pizza crust directions say)
– Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions until browned and broken into small-ish pieces. Drain fat and set aside.
– Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour into a nonstick (or greased) frying pan and scramble. Don’t break into tooo small of pieces. Set pan aside.
– Spread the Alfredo sauce over the pizza crust and top with your eggs, sausage and whatever toppings your heart desires and finally sprinkle some cheese on top.
– Bake for about 10-15 minutes (depending on your pizza crust) until golden brown and crispy. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before digging in!
Isn’t that so easy? It’s the perfect quick thing to make for guests on the weekend too! Serve with some fruit and you’re like a rock star. My mom usually makes this a couple of times throughout the year on a Sunday morning when all the kids are home and there’s no way waffles or pancakes is happenin’
Also loving how these pictures turned out! Nothing beats bright natural light! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Stay warm if you’re in the Midwest (brrrrrr so cold right now). Thanks for checking out the blog!
Looks so de-lish!! That is super frustrating & annoying about your potentail hair/make-up person! Fingers crossed you find an even better alternative! Congrats on your upcoming wedding 🙂
Yay! If you try it, let me know how you like it! 🙂 And thank you! My fingers are crossed I’ll find someone soon.
LikeLiked by 1 person
This looks delicious! I’ll have to try it out soon!
Oh yay! Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope you get to make this and like it 🙂