OMG I swear I’m still hungover from last weekend.
It was my bachelorette party weekend. Me and my bestest friends went to Door County for the weekend. We stayed in this adorable cabin near Egg Harbor. Our itinerary went something like this:
– all arrived around 7 pm
– went out for dinner in Egg Harbor at Mojo Rosa’s (Kim who owns the place is also catering our wedding she is an absolute blast to be around and so fun. Not to mention she cooks some killer food!)
– Drinks and games at Mojo’s and then Casey’s. Which was great fun. Go to Casey’s and try to guess the number of pennies on the bar! I know the answer and I’ll tell you if you’re right 🙂
– Hot tub shenanigans back at the cabin. Seriously when you let 6 girls who don’t let loose often out on the “town” shit’s getting cray
– sleeping in THE MOST comfortable bed in the world. I was snuggled in a HUGE king bed with my sissy and bff. Heavenly.
– had a good ole’ fashion reminisce session about the night before. Seriously we did this all the time in college where we’d all snuggle and laugh and talk about shit that went down the night before. It was so fun to do it again.
– bloody’s and brunch (aka i was too excited for the day and had like 10 grapes)
– all panicked that we had to leave soon and rushed to get ready
– arrived at Stone’s Throw Winery for our personal tasting course. At this point my soon to be sister’s in laws met up with us!
– tasted 7 awesome wines with Deb who made the day so great! We also met Russell who by some small crazy chance knew my godfather Mike who is a well known wine aficionado if you will, in Napa.
– Sat outside and drank great wine by the fire and talked and laughed for ours. While we were outside two very nice gentleman (Dan & Scott) came over and bought us some wine and chatted with us. We got to talking and they have a blog that they run together as well! They live in the Fox Valley area and run Platter Talk a fun and friendly blog filled with reallllllyyy delicious looking recipes and ideas! They are so fun! You need to go and check them out!
– Went back to the house and played some games and hung out
– We went out to dinner at the Cookery and I would like to publicly apologize to them for how loud and crazy our table got. Thank you Annie for being an amazing server to us! And big shout out to our other server and I don’t remember his name which primarily why I want to apologize!
– 7-10 pm, no clue
– kidding but really just back to the house and playing games being crazy girls and probably hot tubbing it up!
– woke up wanting to die and had my bff drive me home which was a slow trip as we stopped approximately 10 times for various reasons most of which were me, and needing to vom.
– arrived home, napped on the couch and went to bed at 8pm.
Even though it went by WAY too fast, I had the best weekend ever and I’m so lucky and thankful to have such great friends and family in my life. Here are a few pictures to share!
So there you have it. A high level glimpse into the weekend! If you’re ever in DOCO (Door County, WI) which I HIGHLY suggest you make time for in your life, then make sure to hit up the places in mentioned in this post!
Hope you all have a good memorial day weekend! I’ll be relaxing, catching up on sleep and NOT drinking alcohol! 🙂
So fun! I love Door County! Your hangover bag idea is super cute!
Looked like a lot of fun! I definitely have to talk my fiancé into taking a weekend trip to Door County sometime.
Such a great post! Do you remember the name of the place where you stayed? Currently thinking about Door County for my bachelorette party that will be around the first weekend in June of this year.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi Kendra! Thanks for stopping by 🙂 And congratulations on your engagement ❤ We rented a little cabin and it was perfect. Here's the Airbnb link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16987204?guests=1&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&s=2_GLJ03C
Hope you plan a super fun weekend, wherever that may be, and good luck with all the final prepping for your big day! 🙂
Great post! Would you recommend Door County for a bachelorette party in winter?