Crunchy Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodle soup mix(any flavor you want)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2-1 cup of chopped Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- Open coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Break block of noodles into bite-size pieces over salad.
- Chop your cooked chicken, cilantro, and peanuts and add to the coleslaw mixture.
- In a smaller bowl combine the sesame oil, vinegar, sugar,veggie oil, pepper, and lime juice and stir until well mixed and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over the coleslaw and noodle mixture; toss until coated and enjoy! 🙂
This was deeeelicious! I added Siracha sauce to mine because seriously I cannot get enough of that stuff!! Also if you don’t like sesame you may want to scale back a little bit, the flavor was quite strong but I enjoy it so I didn’t mind. I think this recipe also has great capability for versatility- please experiment and let me know what you create!!!!
Hope you all have an amazing week. I have had a lot of comments and new followers on my blog lately and I just want to say, I seriously appreciate each and everyone of you who spend the time to check out my blog- I appreciate and you guys make me feel so special!