YUM! This recipe is seriously SO fast and easy and healthy oh and delicious 🙂
I sorta made this up- so I don’t have exact measurements because I eye-ball things, but I’m gonna do my best to give good directions.
- Pasta(I used fettuccine but you can use whatever you would like)
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic- minced
- 1 pound of Asparagus cut into pieces
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes-halved(Approx. more or less depending on preference)
- Fresh lemon Juice(I used the juice from one half of the lemon)
- Feta Cheese-crumbled
– Bring pot of water to a boil, add a teaspoon or so of salt along with your pasta and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– In a large skillet heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium/high heat. Once hot, add your minced garlic and sauté for about 3 minutes or until it softens a bit-but be careful not to burn it!
-Add your Asparagus pieces and sauté for 8-10 minutes. Add your tomatoes.
-Once your veggies are heated through and soft enough to your liking, remove the pan from heat and squeeze in your lemon juice.
-Drain pasta and place into skillet with asparagus and tomato mixture. Toss enough to combine and then add your chunks of Feta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
See?!?!!? SO EASY and healthy and delicious. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for checking out my blog!